Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Pretty cool.

Aww, look at those bunnies! They're so cute- OH GOD HIS HEAD GOT CUT OFF.

D:

Well, I'm not usually a-okay with adorable animals murdering each other, but this was actually kinda cool.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

DemonVault.cum

Look closely at the Demonvault logo at the end of the episode :D

Another great installment of the Leo & Satan Series.

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

Very accurate.

Same thing happened to my sister on her birthday. True story.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Dude, come on.

Rare candy is NOT this common in Pokémon.

Good tower defense game, though.

Strawberry Clock RPG 5 Strawberry Clock RPG 5

This game was good

until you half-assed it and used a Mario reference to skip a whole lot of you putting effort into the game so that way there were more actual Clock Crew references.

But still, you deserve SOMETHING for actually making it to the front page, regardless of how little effort was put into making this.

Props.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Pretty good!

It was very good, and very original. The only problems are that the graphics seem to be a little worse than they would be on the first Doom version submitted. And the sound effects were sped up. And there was no music (as you said in your description) but I guess this game is good because now we can access the game without having to buy it or download it! So I am happy.

Graveyard Mansion Graveyard Mansion

Awesome.

Creepy as hell. Exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering, can I use this in a mod I am makingfor Doom? I am making this creepy hell-themed aea thats really quie and menacing and I think this is the best for it.

DjRocALot responds:

That is ok! Thanks for using my music!

Roc A Lot

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

Outstanding.

This song was so amazing, that it made Agnryfaic's mouth quiver in sadness. (I put the visualization on Agnryfaic) This was very soothing thats what made it so good. I want to hear more from you.

BlazingDragon responds:

A lot of people seem to like this in conjunction with Angryfaic lol. Thanks for reviewing!

(Dj-NX) Take Me Away (Dj-NX) Take Me Away

Wow, man!

This is insanely good, sort of a soothing kind of feel with a kick to it. I will be sure to hold this one for anything I MAY BE USING SOON *winks*

NX177 responds: