Graveyard Mansion Graveyard Mansion

Awesome.

Creepy as hell. Exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering, can I use this in a mod I am makingfor Doom? I am making this creepy hell-themed aea thats really quie and menacing and I think this is the best for it.

DjRocALot responds:

That is ok! Thanks for using my music!

Roc A Lot

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

Outstanding.

This song was so amazing, that it made Agnryfaic's mouth quiver in sadness. (I put the visualization on Agnryfaic) This was very soothing thats what made it so good. I want to hear more from you.

BlazingDragon responds:

A lot of people seem to like this in conjunction with Angryfaic lol. Thanks for reviewing!

(Dj-NX) Take Me Away (Dj-NX) Take Me Away

Wow, man!

This is insanely good, sort of a soothing kind of feel with a kick to it. I will be sure to hold this one for anything I MAY BE USING SOON *winks*

NX177 responds:

hahahah thanks!!

Head First Into A Wall Head First Into A Wall

Very good!

This is one very good song. Normally I don't enjoy jazz songs but this is one song that I got addicted to upon my first entire listen to the song. This is amazing work and I can't wait to hear more from you!

-Dreadflame

1234 go!-MJ 1234 go!-MJ

Holy Sh*t!

This was one of the most amazing short songs I have ever heard. You are a true guitar god.

Please, please submit more! This stuff is killin'!

-Dreadflame

(Dj-NX) Everything is Changing (Dj-NX) Everything is Changing

Flawless.

This song was perfect. I became addicted to the song directly upon the first 30 seconds, more when the piano came in. This was so great and very mesmerizing, and I would very much like to hear more from you. You have some serious talent.

5/5 rating, 10/10 stars. Superb work.

Castle Crashers Barracks Tune Castle Crashers Barracks Tune

Awesome!

This is the song in that place with the 'tard band! I got the game for XBox Live, and this song is in that room where all the tutor people that teach you how to control stuff...yeah. The barracks. Very good job on this and the game!

(PS - I like how when you open the game you and tom high five, that was AWESOME)