Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Pretty cool.

Aww, look at those bunnies! They're so cute- OH GOD HIS HEAD GOT CUT OFF.

D:

Well, I'm not usually a-okay with adorable animals murdering each other, but this was actually kinda cool.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

DemonVault.cum

Look closely at the Demonvault logo at the end of the episode :D

Another great installment of the Leo & Satan Series.

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

Very accurate.

Same thing happened to my sister on her birthday. True story.

The Day Keanu Stood Still The Day Keanu Stood Still

...well.

Good, but still. There was a part where the pictures went by really fast (MINE BEING ONE OF THOSE) and you get a split second to see it. THANKS A LOT

But, no really. Thanks. :D

chainSAW: Jello Trap chainSAW: Jello Trap

Er...

It is decent enough, but to tell you the truth, the humor wasn't the BEST...and the speaking clips kept starting too early. But overall, it was okay.

cyotecody555 responds:

yep I finally figured out how to fix the damn out of sync sounds so expect a better show next time around ;)

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

<3 <3 <3

It's called Flash and you can find it at almost any computer store or buy it online.

This was awesome, with its graphics and smooth animation, and I am really glad that you continued this series and still are. I love you :3

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Wow!

It's good to know that some of us can still make stick figures look good. Smooth animation, both full of action and humor, and the effects were great. Also, I see you got that CS level memorized. :3

Very good, and I would like to see more from you.

-Dreadflame

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Pretty good!

That was a great plot twist in the end, but seeing him impaled in multiple spots and watching him vomit his own brains what really disturbing.

But still, good audio quality, animation quality, and overall really good. 9/10, 4/5.

Short Madness Test Short Madness Test

Good...

Well, it was decent. Good animation, graphics, and sound usage. but there is really no reason to include interactivity such as quality buttons to a test vid. Besides, tests and teasers are meant to be uploaded to Alpha NG, not here. But overall, pretty good. 8 stars, and 3/5 rating.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

My Review

First off, there are two easter eggs, once you reach the end. Click on one of the nipples and it shows you this cow animation and you click on the sun and you see this random video of guys with big mouths, blabbering like idiots.
----------
Anyways, this video was really funny. The song was great, and the animation helped the song sound much funnier. The animation was even and smooth, so yeah, that too. P.S. - I favorited it.

9/10 stars, 5/5 rating.